It's a well written book. It could be shorter for sake of information alone, but was a quick, nice read.
Concept of 눈치 is interesting and seems useful, but you won't get far on theory alone. I'm yet to practice and test it.
8 rules on 눈치:
- Empty your head - you need to let go of your biases and go into a room as a empty "cup" to be filled with atmosphere and information from that room.
- Be aware of "observer's effect" - by entering a room you will make a change by just being there.
- If you just entered a room, everyone else is longer there. Observe to get the vibe and information.
- There's always a good time to be silent. You will get answers for your questions without asking.
- Good manners were not created without reason - they were made for people to feel safe and comfortable.
- Read between the lines.
- Sometimes hurting someone accidentally is way worse than doing that on purpose.
- Be agile, be quick.